Couch Potatoes Couch Potatoes

oh man the voice acting is tops :D i actually love this

Identity(college work) Identity(college work)

college work? spelt follow wrong, other than that, it could do with some sound. Good Job!

Akari19 responds:

yeah my English is not that great. thanks anyway. i will try be more accurate next time

Speed Draw Stargaze Speed Draw Stargaze

not sure what it was meant to be, but it was pretty enjoyable watching it happen, you have skill, no doubt about it, but i noticed the subject was missing a shadow on the environment which bothered me. But other then that, nice job (:

MysticSkillz responds:

Thank you, soon she will have a story to tell.

RECV Example RECV Example

looks good from just an example ;) keep it up, and please dont keep the two notes in the background that just cycle.

Roller Roller

Extremely simple, i know it is a development build, but it would benefit the game if it had more colour, variety, a score or even an end at the least. Other than that, good work on your first game.

DerpyFanta responds:

Yeah, I know Im the worst developer ever - Im trying to see the unity tutorials just some of it ain't workin.

[ANCIENT VS FUTURISTIC] Last [ANCIENT VS FUTURISTIC] Last

this is beautiful, you will win for sure :D

Viktor-jonsson responds:

Haha, thank you. Eh, thats not for sure. :3 Iv seen some realy good and realy clever paintings. :3

Times change Times change

oh man this is brilliant, just genius. I hope you win. I entered too, so good-luck.

upatrono responds:

Thx man :) I do really appreciate your opinion.

Battleship Battleship

dude this is amazing, but there is a chance that this is fake and stolen of some website, but if not, keep making more because this is just awesome.